Lifestyle & Farming!
Positioned perfectly on Foleys Corner, Farm 2344 Widgelli offers the opportunity to enjoy a great lifestyle and earn an income.
The home is hidden among beautifully established gardens and mature trees, you will enjoy being able to escape the hustle of the City as you wonder along the garden paths or relax beside the pond.
A total area approx. 66 acres of irrigated land, located just 17km from Banna Avenue on the corner of Irrigation Way & Whitton Stock Route Road, offering the ideal combination for the downsizing farmer to satisfy the hobby with irrigation crops, stock or even those looking establish permanent plantings. With Easy access to Yenda just 13km away & only 39km from Leeton, you will appreciate the convenience of the central position.
– Approx 27 Hec (66 Acres) laid out to border check
– Boundary fencing
– 30 Delivery Entitlements and 6 Megs High security Water Entitlements
– Sheep yards
– Steel frame Machinery shed earthen floor approx. 862m
– Steel frame shed concrete floor approx. 191m
– Storage dam
-2 dwellings (original house remains – poor condition)
– 1.3 ha of house landscaped garden
– Tennis court with lights
– Pool (non-compliant)
– 264 m2 (approx) 3 bed house, study, 2 bath, renovated timber kitchen with granite tops
– 80m2 (approx) granny flat freestanding 2 bed 2 bath and living area
-89m2 (approx )undercover garage/carport (4 cars)