The lifestyle you’ve been looking for
Auction Location: On Site.
When looking for a new home, you’ll always have a list of “must-haves” that you’re hoping to find.
Welcome to 21 Mancini Drive, Lake Wyangan. A home that has been meticulously designed to embrace every inch of this wonderful lifestyle block.
Hidden behind the tree-lined fences are your expansive, verdant lawns and established gardens and a stunning master-built family residence. With so much space available, the kids can buzz around on motorbikes, kick the footy, or play on the swings without interfering with the chickens and veggie patches.
The 4-bay shed can store anything you like and is ready for any level of handyman to take over its benches. Add in the bathroom and enclosed space to use as storage or even a granny flat, and you’ve got yourself an incredibly adaptable space to tinker away in.
Step inside this gorgeous family home and begin to get a sense of how much attention to the little details has gone into this house. Your entry, a grand space to welcome guests, flowing into the marvellous living and kitchen area. Take note of how sleek and modern the kitchen is, the Caesarstone benches beckoning you to come and create meals for the masses. With your extra-large butler’s pantry, the mess can be tucked away in an instant.
The dining and lounge areas are subtly defined, encouraging everyone to spend time discussing the day.
You’re going to find yourself luxuriating in this part of your home so much, with the beautiful large windows giving you the feeling of being outside at all times.
Throwing open the huge doors only adds to this feeling and encourages guests to cascade inside or out onto the undercover entertainment area.
When you’re looking for a cosy night at home, gather in the separate lounge room, hit the button to close your blinds and settle in for a movie night together.
If you’re not into listening to everyone party the night away, head down to the quieter part of your home, with the bedrooms located beyond the sound-proofed hallway. All 4 bedrooms are beautifully spacious and comfortable. The master bedroom adding a decadent nod to anyone who has ever dreamt of having a glorious wardrobe that never needs to transition from season to season. The ensuite and main bathrooms are opulent spaces with privacy to soak away the day while taking in the glorious views that surround your home.
There is so much more to discover within this magnetic home. We invite you to explore and enjoy all there is on offer at 21 Mancini Drive.
• Land size 3 acres
• Master built home (completed in December 2017)
• Total area under roof 475sqm which is approximately 51.1sq
• Internal area of house is 402sqm which is approximately 43.27sq
• North facing architecturally designed home overlooking landscaped gardens
• Spacious open plan living and dining
• Includes 4 bedrooms plus study
• Double glazed View Co windows throughout
• Raised ceilings and raised door height
• Luxaflex Duette Blinds, automated
• Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning
• Entertainers’ kitchen with Caesarstone benchtops, 2-pac cabinetry and butler’s pantry
• Smeg appliances and Schweigen Silent Undermount Range Hood
• Caesarstone Calacatta Nuvo splashback
• Designer pendant lighting in the kitchen and dining area
• Dimming LED lighting throughout the home, including bathrooms
• Centor 4.6m Retractable Screen Door, connecting kitchen and alfresco
• King-size master bedroom with generous walk-through robe and ensuite
• Stone benchtops in both bathrooms
• Stone above counter basins in bathrooms
• Underfloor heating and heated shower rails in bathrooms
• Garage with internal access
• Acreage is securely fenced to front boundary
• Remote-controlled front gate entry
• Automated garden watering system
• Town water supply
• 2.5 meg of high security water allocation
• 4 x 25,000L rainwater tanks plus pressure pump (all rainwater recycled off house and shed, for garden use)
• Shed 20m x 9m (4 Bays) with work benches, storage room and bathroom attached
• Solar Power 10kw
• Access to school buses at the front gate