Get your checklist out!
Auction Location: On-Site.
Auction Guide $400,000 – $440,000
Collina continues its exciting expansion as more and more families choose the vibrant location to call home. With the waiting time for many wanting to build now more than 12 months away, we have a fantastic option available. If you are looking for an easy to maintain home, there are a few things you’ll be keeping an eye out for, maybe you even have a bit of a checklist going that looks something like:
• Spacious, open, light, and airy: your main living areas are open and well-spaced to easily entertain and interact with family and friends, whether you’re lazing on the couch or cooking up a storm.
• A neutral colour scheme: there’s nothing boring about it when it will fit any taste for design, no matter how eclectic!
• Comfortable bedrooms: three of them in total all with plenty of storage so everything has its own place.
• Bathrooms that are functional and inviting: of course, there needs to be one attached to the main bedroom.
• Security: for your car and your family: a secure garage and a large well fenced yard.
• Easy care yard: but still with plenty of space to get creative if you’re a bit of a green thumb.
• Like a big sprawling home, only make it petite: a smaller footprint means less time having to do the chores, and more time for having fun!
• In town, but not on a busy road: you want to be able to go for a walk and not have to dodge traffic, but still have parks, schools and shopping centres close by.
Notice the list is all ticked? That’s because 105 Citrus Road, Griffith checks all the boxes for your dream home! Simple to look after, ready to move into and spend more time on the important things in life!