New Luxury Collina Home
Designed perfectly and finished beautifully, this brand-new Collina home gives new meaning to the word ‘space’. Space to live. Space to grow. Space to enjoy. Its sweeping entry, 9′ ceilings, full height doorways, extensive open plan zones and the large family room and alfresco area continue this sense of freedom and sophistication.
Setting the benchmark in functional family living, unifying sophistication, and practicality to create a design that perfectly matches todays modern growing family. The impressive Master Suite has been positioned to the front of the home allowing for privacy, with the additional three stylishly appointed bedrooms being spacious and at the rear of the home.
The aesthetic celebrates the vibrancy of family life; from the vast meals area that forms the central hub, to the designer kitchen with chef-friendly prep space and walk in pantry directly off the oversize garage. This central hub floods with natural light taking full advantage of the aspect. Enjoy glimpses of Scenic Hill through the large glass sliding doors that lead to the alfresco entertaining area.
The residence is 278.31 sqm, set on a 852sqm lot, and is being sold as a turnkey home meaning you can move straight in. Included is the blind package, landscaping and irrigation and boundary fencing and side gates.
Completion is expected October 2022.
Why wait to build, the lucky new owners of 75 Hardiman Way will be celebrating this Christmas in their beautiful new luxury home.
• Bathroom & Ensuite tiles to Ceiling high
• 9′ Ceilings throughout
• Square Set Cornice finish to Master/ Entry & all Living Area’s
• Full height doorways
• Entry Door 2340mmH x 1200mmW
• Large format 600×600 Porcelain Rectified floor & Wall tiles
• Wall Hung Vanities w/Caesarstone tops to bathroom and ensuite
• Caesarstone bench tops to Kitchen & WIP
• AFA Double bowl Undermount Sink to Kitchen
• Herringbone Tiled kitchen splashbacks
• 900mm Omega Stainless steel Kitchen Appliances w/ Concealed SMEG U/Mount Rangehood
• LED Downlights throughout
• Fully Ducted DAIKIN reverse cycle A/C
• Walk Through Robe to Master w/ Built ins to Bed 2, 3 & 4
• 6500mm x 6500mm Double Garage w/ Rear Roller Door for Drive through access
• Concrete Paths to perimeter of home
• House sits Elevated on high side of the street